Here is the list--
- Tax pros get the job done faster. - The IRS estimates that an individual spends 32.7 hours preparing their own return, and a self - employed person can expect to spend up to 57.1 hours.
- They will catch deductions that you miss, or don't know about. 1 in 5 people who self - prepare leave money on the table.
- More accurate = bigger refund. The money lost by people missing deductions average $460 per return. That's 11,200,00 miscalculated returns and $5,152,000,000.
- They have your back. Having your return professionally prepared allows your tax preparer to represent you with the IRS if an auditor comes knocking.
- They know the tax code, so you don't have to. The tax code is currently 73,954 pages long. 2014 will include 2 of the biggest changes and additional reporting requirements, across all types, that we have seen since 1986.
- They can help you plan for next year. When you work with your tax preparer through out the year, you can be proactive and it makes tax time less stressful.
- They know what the numbers really mean. It's like another language, but most people don't speak or read it. (Yes, they should, but don't).
- They actually want to help you. Tax preparers actually do care about your financial health, they wouldn't work the tax season hours that they do, if they didn't care.
- They understand your business. They know the ins and outs of your business and can use this knowledge to help it thrive.
- They know what they're doing. Tax professionals are experts at saving you money and helping you with the stuff that you would rather not deal with. Work with a tax pro to make tax time easier and more profitable than ever before.